View Single Post
Old 2010-01-14, 10:39pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly'sFolly View Post
I do NOT get how to use a tungsten pick. Every time I do, instead of putting a hole in the glass, it sticks to the glass. I pull off... taking part of my bead away, cool the pick and... the whole mess ends up in the water!

HELP!
Holly, heat the pick away from the tip (farther down the shaft), think of it as a hot poker that you drill thru the hot glass. Don't direct the flame right on the end.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~