View Single Post
Old 2010-07-09, 10:15pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaP View Post
I use stringers just about every time I sit to torch. I have a couple of tubular shape ice trays but I am forever trying to match them up to the correct color rod. My glass rods are stored in the square fence posting. I would love to hear any and all suggestions on how you are able to keep them taged or stored with the correct color rods.
Just put your labeled full rod in with your stringers so you know which color it is. That's what I do!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|