View Single Post
Old 2012-06-30, 11:14am

Quote:
Originally Posted by istandalone24/7 View Post
here in southern vermont it's been pretty hot lately, but between my vent system and a decent fan blowing on my legs (and, let's be honest, cooling off the junk) it's tolerable up to 95f or so.
beyond that, i usually shut down for the sake of the oxycon. in VT, when it's hot, it's usually really humid too
Nice to see Vermonters on here! I grew up in Springfield, and my family all still lives up there. I get to visit pretty regularly. I moved to Texas about 20 years ago - love it but the heat and the humidity can be brutal. Here, however, everything is super air-conditioned, and that tends to be less the case in Vermont. Sometimes I have found myself more uncomfortable in Vermont in the summer than in Texas, but that's mostly because there is more air conditioned inside spaces here.

BTW- my dream situation would be a Vermont or Main studio in the summer and fall, Texas in the winter and spring. Part of my "When I win the Lottery" Grand Scheme.

Glass Witch: n; a sandwich to which heat and pressure have been applied
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by StellaBlue; 2012-06-30 at 11:18am.