View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 7:25am
Ready to hit the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by patienthand View Post
for those of you who can...over the years I have found this to be my best solution to heat. I placed a window AC unit right under my bench. I turn that puppy on high and it blows on my legs and up my body, doesnt bother the flame, and keeps me cool. You are also not wasting a lot of the cool by having it higher in the room. Hot rises, cool falls,,, so by putting it low in the room, you arent using up all the cool you generated on hot air at the top of the room that you will exhaust anyway.
What a GOOD idea!! I just can't take the heat anymore, so I've pretty much stopped torching until it cools down (it was 100° here yesterday). I figure it's time I can use to try getting more beads listed, since I've got beads still from last summer waiting to get cleaned. But that wouldn't be too hard for my nephews to cut a hole in the wall, frame it in and stick in a small window unit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.