View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 3:34pm
Lover of all things color

I tried torching at midnight a few times but always felt like I had a thousand eyes staring at me through the open windows...LOL That and the bugs diving at the flame, nope...didn't work for me.

I have one of those gel neck things that works well, I keep it in iced water until I need it, then it drips down my front, that helps keep me cool.

However, the oxy con does have a working range and anything over about 85 is too hot for it. It isn't effective and it may not provide the purest oxygen above that temp. I can't remember the exact range but I do know that the 90's is too warm for it. We also have high humidity which isn't good for it.

So, I'm going to try early morning torching and see if I can handle that. I haven't torched in three weeks, I'm getting itchy...LOL Bravo to those that can just deal with it. I'm apparently a sissy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con