Thread: Horse tutorial
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-22, 12:15am
yukue fumei

Now, attach a punty on the other side and melt off the colored gather from the moretti clear rod. I had some extra glass in the gather adn as I burned off the Moretti end, I pulled some stringer from it to use later....

I used a vetro clear rod as a punty since it was handy, but you can use whatever works for you

Marver into a cylinder shape

take your graphite paddle and Gently mash the gather at an angle to create a cheese wedge shape

Turn the wedge so it is narrow side up(like an upright cake slice). Take your blunt end tweezers and pinch a nose bridge on the to of the wedge...

from the top looking down, it should look like this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.