View Single Post
Old 2017-08-18, 12:53pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki Gough View Post
When I first took lessons, I tried using the torch I use for silver jewelry-a welding torch on propane/oxygen. It has a much bigger opening than my Smith mini torch which I use for soldering gold. You CAN use it. My main problem was strapping it to my bench and the angle was wrong. There are enough challenges in melting glass that struggling with the torch was not right for me. The right tool makes the job easier. Good luck!
Yeah. I put a towel around mine and put it in a vice. I don't recommend doing that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.