View Single Post
Old 2007-05-10, 7:59pm
Flame Dames Rule!

It's always in Milwaukee.... great show and lots of classes. I'll be there, come by for M&M's! *s*

oh yeah... the advice! Make sure you leave at least one full day free for shopping - that's the thing most people tell me they did wrong. If you pack your days with classes you won't have time for the sales room, and it's HUGE. Bring comfy shoes, a bag with wheels to haul your stuff around, and all the empty credit cards you have. Seeya there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Last edited by SharonP; 2007-05-10 at 8:04pm. Reason: oops, forgot the advice!