Thread: Color Questions
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-21, 6:50am
ManBearPig

The haze is burned off by both oxidizing flames and hot flames. However, I gotta say those colors are pretty good.

To fix your punty problem, rest your punty on the edge of a marver, right where the punty joins the piece. The graphite will suck the heat out of the punty, keeping it stiff. My marver has a groove carved into it for just this purpose...

By the way, I do realize I used the words "hot", "suck", and "stiff" in a post just below a photo of male genitalia. I'm fighting the urge to say "that's what she said"...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.