View Single Post
Old 2018-03-10, 5:22pm
Happy Inner Dragon

This matter is all done. For me, at least.

I have my money back, thanks to the distributor. They have gone the extra mile for which I am grateful and relieved.

Once we've moved I'll look around again for a more suitable multipurpose bench kiln. In the meantime I can set the big kiln back up when we've settled into our new life later in the year if need be.

I notice this thread has had quite a lot of views. I'm glad therefore that, if nothing else, we're at least thinking about doing all in our power to take responsibility for what we expect our customers to be paying for.

I do hope that my experience has been useful (if somewhat unwelcome), and encourages more glass workers to check to ensure their own beads are in line with standards most commonly suggested in terms of stability.

All the best to whoever reads this. May it never happen to you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA# P107