View Single Post
Old 2005-09-14, 9:18am
tweetysweetie

Dale....thanks so much for further information. You know until I received this Lynx all I had ever seen were pics in the catalogs, no hoses attached, so you can imagine my surprise at seeing the "snubbies"!!! I'd thought somebody had modified that torch to their own liking!!!..while the cloth covering (to me) looks weird, it really is an excellet idea....I'm always having nightmares about hot glass flying/sticking to hoses and the extra protection make great sense!
Not sure what size of hoses I currently have...the Lynx connections drown in them when inserted...even a c-clamp is not an option, however these hoses? I have to wrestle them on the minor and carlises. So am off to search for proper hoses. Thanks guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.