View Single Post
Old 2010-03-18, 3:04pm
da General

That's one of the reasons I love Mike Crowley's The Glass Hive Bead Annealer. The one thing you do not want (imho) is a 2" bead door. It's too small! Getting a kiln with a 4" high bead door is key.

I wouldn't get the smallest Glass Hive kiln. The 18" interior width is perfect for a full-day worth of beadmaking. Or if space allows, get the Wide Guy that has a 27" interior width. Those are 4.5" interior height and 6.5" deep so your mandrels stick out. If you want a 27" wide, 9.5" high one, I am sure Mike can custom build one for you!

Hope this helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|