View Single Post
Old 2005-07-01, 8:10am
koregon

If you buy them from a reliable source...reconditioned you shouldn't have a problem...we checked eBay first and saw what most were going for....and most of the sellers didn't know much about them either...so we went with Paulette at Suncoastbeads.com we bought the y connecter and everything from her....it sure is awesome not to have to worry about going to fill you oxy tanks....you never run out with a concentrator...we have two on my torch/if I turn both on for focals/for small pressed beads...one is more than enough...Dan uses one on his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julabula
Nicole, where did you purchase your oxygen concentrator, if you don't mind? Isn't there some set of rules when purchasing one, like only buy one with no more than XXX amount of hours on it, etc.? I use tanked oxy, but am thinking of selling my tank and instead just doing two oxy cons, but I don't know terribly much about them or where to buy them. . . any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated!

-- Jules, the "Oxy Con Deficient" One

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.