View Single Post
Old 2005-07-05, 5:47am
ManBearPig

I have that exact same torch, and it's set up on a metal table about 3' wide. The other side of the table is against a wall. I have a piece of fireproof sheetrock on the wall just in case, but it doesn't show any kind of burn marks or anything. After working for several hours on the torch, the wall is just slightly warm.

I don't run it wide open that often. But when I do, I often pull the table out a little, but I don't think I really need to. If you are using soft glass, you probably won't need to run it that hard. You probably just need a wider flame, not a hotter one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.