View Single Post
Old 2005-07-26, 12:12am
Boldly going

Default Oxycon poor performance in the heat wave?

I have a Companion 590 oxygen concentrator with O2 concentration sensor/indicator. I've noticed that during this wonderful midwestern heat wave we're having, the O2 quality bounces back and forth between NORMAL and BELOW NORMAL. My usage habits have not changed and I'm less than 10,000 hours on the concentrator so I'm pretty sure it's operating normally and the sieve media is OK (i.e. not in need of maintenance).

I'm thinking the very high ambient room temperature (90+) affects the efficiency of the concentrator. This makes sense to me (in my overly analytical head), but I thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone knows anything.

What do ya think?

Many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|