View Single Post
Old 2014-02-20, 7:17am
...displaced ocean lover

Yes, I agree with having the Effetre thread! But maye it's a category (like Family Room or Tips tricks, etc.) so each color can have its own thread making it easy to find and talk about each specific color.?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenesque View Post
^there have been threads for both of those, I like woody but others are getting gray (i think? or poo?), I like it for trees. I think the consensus was that it turns a good brown when reduced a bit. Rogue too, I think I remember reading that people wanted what was shown but not getting the results, I didn't.

imo we need a general effetre thread, all these new colors I'd like to know. I know he has a try before you buy, but....

I bought navy blue, i loved the color shown, mine looks like faded and dirty jeans (i'll take a pic later)

I didn't buy 50 shades as much as I wanted to because of these past fails.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Introducing...MY Etsy!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats