View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 7:49am

Quote:
Feedback makes us ACCOUNTABLE Chuck, whereas, Unlimited Oxygen has none. And my average sale is $40, versus $400, and the customer has the absolute safety net of Paypal, where they are guaranteed a refund. My feedback is public, potential customers have the ability to view it BEFORE handing over their money. The link to my shop is still on my tag, where it has always been, I have nothing to hide. Your link seems to have mysteriously gone missing. Is it because your feedback is worse than mine??? Out of 4000+ sales, only 1047 thought enough of you to leave feedback Chuck, the rest didn't think enough of you to bother. And 8 were unsatisfied customers, but I didn't bother to stalk your pages as to why. Here's your missing link

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can always check out or file complaints with the BBB or go to Ripoff Reports to file or review a complaint against business's - Just sayin its effective and will not be removed.