View Single Post
Old 2014-03-20, 8:22am
I'm meeeeelting

I'm sure there are tons of others, but my memory just isn't that good. I'm going to go with this one: http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ght=foot+pedal

I was in the Trey Cornette class with Deb Clutter, but was still completely confused about how to make a foot pedal after the discussion. Deb's thread got me started researching it further and provided me with info on where to buy the solenoid valves. This was the starting point for a friend and I figuring out how to make our own pedals (with the help of several other people). It saved me a ton of money and my foot pedal is one of my very favorite tools.

A random tip. Some colors show their temperatures much better than others. If you're working on an intricate project with a hard to read color, make a spacer next to it in a color that shows its temp (such as a dark transparent green - you know it's getting too cold when it gets close to its original temp, orange when its hot). If you see that your spacer is getting cold, you better give whatever you're making some insurance heat.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by artsyuno; 2014-03-20 at 8:29am.