View Single Post
Old 2006-11-30, 10:28am
Floral Obsessed

*grin* This thread inspired me to try to make off-mandrel calla lilies again, since I hadn't done one since the blue and red one pictured above. I'll try to get some pictures up in the next few days. Does anyone else want to share pictures of their versions?

And one tip - I found that using tweezers to fold the petals (step 2) resulted in too much of a tool-mark. I had better luck just pushing the folds in place with my torch marver. It worked out more as a soft roll that way instead of a fold, also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nov. 2003-Nov 2005 --> QuietTorch, 1lb MAPP ::
:: Nov. 2005-May 2007 --> Piranha, NG, 1 Solaris oxycon ::
:: May 2007-Present --> Piranha, NG, 2 Solaris oxycons