View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 11:59am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Default My new Shedio - or is that Barnio?

It's HERE! Well, actually it's at the dealer - because it arrived 3 weeks early and I don't have the building permit yet! (Leaving work early Monday to take care of THAT little detail!)

8x16' Amish built "Tall Barn". Colors wouldn't have been my first choice, but it matches house and husband's barn.

Husband insisted I have a second exit, so I added a dutch door on the far end from where my torch will be located.

This is the other end, taken through the dutch door:

There will be loft storage over both ends, walls will be insulated then finished with pegboard over the long wall and white panaling over the other surfaces. Wide workbench on the far wall for torching, then a narrower workbench will run most of the length of the back wall, leaving room for my Craftsman stacking toolbox units next to the door. Drafting table under the window by the door, rolling cart with my kiln under the other door.

Everything is going to be white, with accents of "Fiestaware" tropical colors - citruses, carribean blues, hot pinks.

I can't wait to get started - and you'll get to follow along every step of the way!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by eregel; 2012-03-25 at 4:40am. Reason: fix typos