View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 8:53pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale M. View Post
The relay is not part of the controller.... There for controller can not issue a controller error for relay failure... About only error for an external part controller can give an error code for is a open circuit in thermal-couple....

Dale
I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. Your sentence structure was hard to interpret. My AS digital controller has a relay in it, I replaced it myself. Here's the part number and the company I ordered mine from Blair, but you should open yours up and make sure it's the same part:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/...Zhv00WuRkts%3d

Sounds like you don't need one now Blair but it's always good to at least have a source when you do need one. These people got my part out to me in two days. I ordered two so I had a back up ready.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.