View Single Post
Old 2006-05-08, 11:29am
Crazy, but happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadowesky
no intense black but I do have a big order coming soon and I was able to get some vetro black which I heard is really good. I have no foil but I do have silver leaf and copper leaf. I just tried the petroleum green and it reacted about the same as turqouis. So besides ivory, will I get any other reactions out of anything? I have tried the raku and love it. Actually just ordered several rods of it. That stuff is cool!!!
Hi, I received a package of both silver foil and copper leaf today and I tried one bead with the copper. It sort of burned off right away and I had a hard time getting the bead encased after that. Do you have any tips for me as to how to apply silver and copper to make a beautiful bead? It would be much appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Karin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't hate yourself in the morning, sleep till noon.