View Single Post
Old 2015-02-28, 12:35pm

Default Frantz Art Glass @ Bead and Button?

I have posted this into Customer Service rather than Shows and Events because it is a customer service project. Frantz Art Glass would like to paricipate at B&B.

And we would like to bring a large amount of Effetre and Messy Color to Bead & Button. We would like to bring out the new and also offer some of the old that has been gone for now and may never return.

For me to make sense of going to this show I need to know if it would make for a better show, or just a place to spend more money.

My decision to attend the show and bring over 100 different color (or more) depends on what those on LE who are going have to say to me.

I would like both positive and negative comments, and will decide if we will just continue to sell via mailorder or comeback to B&B after 5 years of our absence.

Thanks

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206