View Single Post
Old 2015-03-24, 7:54am

This will be my third year vending at B&B, my experience is limited there so I won't give advise, just what I see. I hear the lampwork involvement has gone down from the glory years, but so has attendance in general. We're just not in a golden trade show era right now, ebb & tide.

The attendance my first year (two years ago) was down like 25% from the previous year, last year it came up a bit, and with the ISGB getting more involved there I've guessing it is back on an upswing. Again, ebb & tide, and for me so far each year has been better than the last at 'all' the shows I do.

-D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-