View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 9:54pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondMillbrae View Post
I see that you are adamant that duct tubing should never be reduced.
I am not adamant that ducting should never be reduced. I would like to know how to calculate the final CFM of a certain fan when such action is taken so that someone reading your post advocating air velocity would know the consequences of using a reducer on a system.

When I read that Leslie is planning to reduce her ducting based on your post regarding air velocity but without any notation of the percentage of CFM reduction, and her fan being only 790 CFM, I am very concerned it would render the fan ineffective with her hood size.

All I am doing here is to make sure that Leslie's system is adequate, I am glad Leslie is posting this in the safety section of the forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|