View Single Post
Old 2018-10-22, 8:02am

Lightbulb Who's ready for the ultimate Lucio workshop in Murano Italy March 2019?!

Ciao tutti! Long time no see. Scuze me, but it's time we did it and set Murano in our sights for a fabulous, life-time memory of an experience to treasure. Lucio has happily opened his studio to us during the month of March,2019. It will be like the last times, the option of 3 basic day or taking it to 4-5 or 6 days if you choose. You will have me with my insights (with over a dozen student groups over the years- sorry I lost tract how many but last count it was over 125 students total I've helped organize for Lucio) of preparations and side field trips outside of class hours as a unique bonus I'd love to share with you for joining us and making this trip possible. I can never express how deep Murano and it's people have taken hold of my heart. Those of you who know me, know this is sincere.

March is a great time of year. Air fares are much lower, you are not in aqua alta freezing winter weather and you get the pleasure of enjoying Venice when it's not in peak touristy season.

Bear with me as I get a refresher course on how to post photos for the added enticement.

Who's interested to join us?! Vene con noi!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.