View Single Post
Old 2008-02-08, 12:03pm
passionate about pets

i was thinking of making them for office people who may not wear jewelry or for men that like glaqssd but don't wear jewelry...but teacher gifts are good too......or a present for your boss....etc.....i saw them once while i was browsing online and throught it was such a nice idea.......

ok i talked with the people at the needle doctor from the web site that Dale suggested. The victorla needles are 5/8 of an inch long. and 1.5mm thick, which i think are perfect.....you would have approx 3/16 of an inch to put the glass on and the rest would stick out....

to ship here to canada would cost me $10......and i am not sure if i want to pay that much shipping.....i hate shipping cost to this country.....it is always more for canadaians then it is for Americans....

I would LOVE to do a bulk buy......i am sure if someone shipped them here they could ship them in an envelope and it would cost not very much.......let me know if you guys want to do this

*StOrM*

Nortel Minor- Natural gas & Oxycon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.