View Single Post
Old 2008-08-28, 6:51am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam View Post
Bgurden, I'm glad you are enjoying your M-15 and I won't argue that someone may have been trying to drag Brent into the thread, as I really don't know. However, I can say that Kimberly has good scientific data behind her position with regard to the Unlimited Oxygen concentrators, as she has stated many times. You can choose to believe them or not, and that is fine, but I think it is sad that you would think and state that the only reason she believes the way she does is because of competition. Perhaps my opinion is based on the fact that I know her and I know how high her ethical standards are in regard to her business. I'm sorry to see this thread once again take a turn to attempting to sully a person's reputation instead of sticking to the subject of concentrators.
Sad to see it? Really? I've seen you and her try to do some sullying yourself. From torches to concentrators... to people with a different opinion. I guess the only ethical people are the ones you agree with... all others are worth tearing apart. Now I don't have a monetary dog in the fight... and as far as my opinion goes... it's unchanged. I still think UO units are the best bang for the buck and I'll use them in my studio for the rest of my days... and I won't hesitate to refer my friends to use them too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley