View Single Post
Old 2008-08-28, 12:23pm
PyronamixK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Brady View Post
Is it really that obvious?
Ya' wanna know what is really obvious? What is really obvious is that you are trying to discredit me every chance you get. Do you have a personal issue with me?

Maybe it all started when I called you out about false claims regarding your ability to sell GTT torches. I remember pointing out the picture of the GTT Python on your website and your claim that you could sell any of the GTT torches when in fact no distributor at that time could sell the Python and you were not even a distributor. Thanks for remving the picture and the claims. Oh, hey, do you still have the GTT logo on your business card? You might want to change that, too.

Or, maybe you started to have a problem with me when a guy on the GLDG talked about how long it took to get a GTT torch from you and when it got to him, it did not have the instructional DVD in it. I let him know that you were not a GTT distributor, so that is why it took so long to get his torch (oh, and that GTT does not require advanced payment, so it was not our fault if he had any money tied up - hey, kind of like AIM kilns, huh?). I don't know what happened to his DVD. Do you have any thoughts on that, Dennis? Whatever happened to the DVD that came with the torch you sold to that guy?

I digress.

What might not be so obvious on this particular forum is that you, sir, are the one with a bad reputation in the glass world. You are the one who has been chased off of more forums for your dealings and behavior than I have ever logged on to.

I think people ought to know about your true reputation when they read you trying to tear apart mine.

'just thought I'd back up my assertion that Dennis has a bad reputation by linking to a thread here on LE:
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=102819

Last edited by kbinkster; 2008-09-05 at 1:54pm.