View Single Post
Old 2008-08-29, 7:10pm

oh mercy. Such a delicate subject...

I'm just going to pretend that THIS is that place for glass peeps to go and rate their set-up. I know I really wanted info to compare when I was doing my oxy con shopping, so for what it's worth I'll share:

I have a cheetah, two m-15's and propane. I torch in my garage (az heat and right now humidity too) and couldn't be happier (well, unless I had a/c!!!). I do mostly beads and have more than enough oomph to do the boro that I so dearly love. And the colors are great The units are very quiet too.

Since this thread was really about the oxy cons specifically - I ordered mine from mr. smiley and they arrived when they were supposed to, in perfect condition. No problems whatsoever. Excellent customer service.

I will also note that in my research phase, I contacted Kimberly to inquire about the Regalia. She was very helpful and kind. I've heard wonderful things about her, as well as the Regalia.

Okay, I'm done...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.