View Single Post
Old 2012-08-08, 3:28pm
Dakine glass man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post

I never utilize the middle knob, just because it makes the torch so loud and I torch at night when my 3 year old is sleeping.
This is not only the biggest problem you are having not getting the flame you want, but also can ruin your Gtt. Never run without the middle oxy cracked you can and will melt your torch face. The center oxy not only dials in flame atmosphere, but also acts as a self cooling system for your torch. Want a bushier flame? Extend the propane candles out farther use less oxy from the left bob and just crack your center. These torches have a big learning curve and aren't for everyone. But use the center oxy if you still plan on using it. You don't want to ruin it before you can resell and get the right torch for your needs. Bethlehem also makes awesome user friendly torches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lampwork by John Lindquist