View Single Post
Old 2008-08-21, 4:50pm

Default Printed hard copy of tutorials

I just wanted to share that I had some of the tutorials I purchased bound and put into a hard cover at www.lulu.com. I saw someone mention it in another thread here and I really like it. I got it yesterday and it is beautiful. I love it. The paper is nice quality and all the color pictures from the tutorials look great. I plan to make another one when I have more tutorials to load. I think I put 5 in it and it saved me from printing it and it got here pretty quick. I had some other tutorials I had collected from magazines and some I had made for people myself put in it too. It is a great way to keep your tutorials together and have them printed nicely. I just thought I would share that in case anyone is interested. It has more than 100 pages and I had a hard cover put on it and shipped for $34. I think it is worth every penny.

I just thought I would share in case anyone is interested in a way to print your tutorials and keep them bound nicely.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.