View Single Post
Old 2008-08-31, 10:31am
Puddy Cat Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by playswithfire104 View Post
I can't wait to see some examples of what you all make. I'm on the fence on this one.
Me too Nancy, I know some of the people who've bought the tutorial are from LE. So I can't wait to see what they came up with.

There's a few pictures that I may be adding to a future edition of this tutorial. One is my Rock Monster Keychains that I make with this technique. I used the polished gem chips for these. In another other picture I'm showing some large hole beads that I made with 3/16 inch mandrel (no metal core) that fit perfectly on the narrower beaded cord made with the No. 11 Japanese delica seed beads. The last picture shows a bracelet made with the 4mm Czech round crystals. So the potential for making many things is there after you master this technique. It really is a lot of fun.
J.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.