View Single Post
Old 2008-09-07, 5:53am

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
In looking for info on Unlimited Oxygen I came across this thread.

I have a tornado and it's 1.5 years old. It never worked right coming out of the box. I let Jack talk me into the fact that it was okay and it's slowly been getting worse and worse. Now it won't even run ONE torch and the flame fluctuates from normal to complete propane it's impossible to use. All the filters, etc. have been checked.

Promises to ship me out an M15 to use while my tornado is being repaired have not been kept. I was asked by them to give them a chance to prove their customer service. I did.. they failed. Today I called and was told they would have to look that up in the computer (to find shipping info).. I said I would be happy to wait while they did that. Nope.. try and call back tomorrow.

So here I sit with a $1200 machine that is a piece of junk and no idea when and if it will ever be repaired I'm so disgusted.
Hey Kristi. I talked to Jul yesterday. She told me that she had promised you a loaner M15. This is new to me but a cool idea. I will send out an M15 tomorrow. But this one wont be a loaner, you can keep it. The Tornado should fit in the same box. I will send a call tag in the box with the M15 for the Tornado. I will repair it and update it and send it back. I am sorry for your trouble. jack