View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 10:23am
Lampworkaholic!

I had my Respironics M15 from May 2008 until about 2 weeks ago (4 months or so), but it was performing more and more poorly until I was fighting to even melt cane. I took it to a medical supply outlet and they tested it and said there was zero oxygen flow.

I bought it from ABR who referred me to UO who said to ship it back. I sent it the same day, UPS, Monday 9/29, 2 weeks ago today, paid $47 to have UPS box and ship it. Got a call Thursday, 10/2, that it had arrived and was beyond repair and a replacement would be sent "early next week." Waited every day last week for UPS, hoping to have it by this past weeekend. Nothing. Called on Friday, 10/10, and left 2 messages asking for a tracking number and estimated time of arrival (no return call).

Called this morning and got someone who didn't know the status but said my busted machine was still sitting right there. So now I am wondering if my replacement was shipped out. I'm supposed to get a call back tomorrow, but it's now been 2 weekends that I've had no oxygen and I'm not happy about that.

Maybe my oxycon will arrive today or maybe if it hasn't been sent yet, it will be sent priority tomorrow so I will have it by the coming weekend.

Jack, if you are reading, please send me a pm and give me a status update.

Thanks,

Liz Bunn