Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 10:50am
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisi View Post
Kalera, this is totally getting off the subject (sort of), but what you stated here got me thinking about a few things in my life, and I got to laughing so hard I almost inhaled my coffee!

I do have all of those things right now! LOL!!!!

1) a car that starts half of the time, the solenoid sticks and I have to get out and bang it, ugh...

2) a fridge that is screw-off, the ice maker gets stuck so watch out when you open the freezer door!

3) my garden tiller needs a tune-up as it chokes and sputters, and useless me can barely use a shovel to turn this rock/dirt we S FL folks have...

4) my internet - hah! Daughter has my laptop for the last month now, and I've got the ol' Dinosaur Desktop!

Oh Lisi! OMG you made me laugh so hard! I feel bad for laughing, but the ice-maker part... I hope you aren't stuck with all those half-working things for too long!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.