Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 2:27pm
Life is change. Love it

I haven't used this glass, so I have no opinions on it.

I would like to relate my experiences with other 'problem' glass though. I had a batch of Diamond Clear that cracked. Abe offered to replace it, but I declined as I had only bought 1/2 lb. I also bought some TAG clear that looked liked seeded glass when worked on my Cricket. Fine on a Minor though??? Anyway, Jenny offered to replace it or give me glass in exchange. My point is that both manufacturers were extremely ready to admit there may have been problems with the glass, and offered to make it good. Devardi responds to criticism by insulting and undermining the skills of the beadmaker posting the problem.

For that reason I will probably not buy any Devardi, even though I would love to try some of their colours. I only like to do business with respectful vendors who's attitude (in public) is one of 'the customer is always right'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.