View Single Post
Old 2008-04-04, 7:15am
yukue fumei

Linda-
what Helen said
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the market is self regulating....
this is just me, personally, but I bought alot of new colors last year(lots of Vetro odds!). So many, that this year I kinda don't want to buy much more--unbelievable for a glass junkie like me--I never thought I would hit a limit, but now I don't have the 'want' to buy unless it is:
1. an amazing deal
2. such an unusual color that there are none like it at all
3. rare or out of stock color
4. a new manufacturer(like TAG or Striking Color) that I haven't tried before

I haven't played with so many of the new colors--just tested them when I received them, so now I am going through and playing. Perfect timing too--the economy is not doing well--so now I can sit on my stash and play and not think about buying glass......too much
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and what Pam said about silver glass...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by nagibeads; 2008-04-04 at 7:17am. Reason: just read Pam's post....