View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 3:37pm

I am not trying to be negative, "slam" anyone or "get the last laugh".

What we know so far is, no one has heard of the glass before, you can't find it on Google, the seller has no feedback as a seller, the auction description includes statements that seem odd and don't make sense to many people, Indian glass is not known to be of good quality, and the only person who has used it seems to be friends with the seller and has never posted anything else on LE before.

If the glass is indeed not problematic in any way, I will be very glad to hear it from at least one more person. That would be very good news. Maybe I will try it.

That's really all there is to it. I'm not interested in getting into a newbies vs. not-newbies fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|