View Single Post
Old 2019-01-24, 7:21pm

Hi Patty!!! Thanks for the info... i know that they are pretty knowledgable..aware that they need ventilation, not just the door open when the weathers nice, and in a weird way i think maybe figure, its not all that bad, or possibly “ the it can’t happen to me” sort of thinking or even that we are adults and responsible for our own health, checking into things, but you are right.. i think sending a link along with the reason i’m Not going to torch anymore. There is only one person nearby ( thats my friend) that rents torch time..and ii don’t want my own studio..so there are so many avenues in the art world that i think its time to throw in the towel, and get on with other interests. In the meantime, i’ll send that off to my friend, and sort of back up my reason for not going anymore. I mean, if they’re not concerned about my health, at least i should....i am such a chicken.. but they don’t have a chicken imoji...lol btw i’m Such a chicken.. that i posted something like this before, only to think later.. it won’t happen to me, or just sticking my head in the sand in order to get to “torch” ...