View Single Post
Old 2008-09-18, 6:44pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default WilD Garden bead e-Book

Hi all I am getting a tutorial addiction- writing them and buying them! This is so fun!

Daniel has made another one of his wonderful designs available, an Organic and Earthy style, in a pressed Bead form.
You can find it in our Etsy shop:

Http://sfdglassbeads.etsy.com

Wild Garden Bead-PDF::1.83MB::43 Full color photos::$5.00

This is a Beginning to Intermediate Lampwork Tutorial that covers Use of Enamel, Copper Foil, Raku, and other Glass Shaping Techniques. The Ingredients you will need are glass, enamel, and if so desired a press. A cattwalk Graduated Button Press is used in the example bead but the techniques laid out in the tut can be used in a free-form pressed bead, rounds, or other shapes as well.

HAppy HAppy Glass melting!

On a side note, if any of you are thinking about writing your own glass or jewelry tutorial I would love to touch base and offer any resources I have available. I think it is really great to be able to share our knowledge and grow in glass together LOL forgive cheesiness, now go melt some glass!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|