View Single Post
Old 2008-06-21, 7:21pm

You are such a cute couple.

I had a great time reading your posts. My dh is currently working on my shed/studio and he's trying so hard to get me all set up. He has insulated the shed and put plywood up for walls and ceiling. All the electrical is now done too. We picked out paint today. Tomorrow the overhead lighting goes up. Next comes the hood and fan setup. I love reading these threads because they're so helpful to us. Your wife is so lucky to have you as you are to have her.

We live three miles from a big army base. Our 10th Mountain men and women are a huge force in the mideast. I so appreciate you mentioning the service people. We pray everyday that they may return safely. We've seen our share of solemn parades to welcome home the kids who didn't make it. We love seeing those big planes coming in to bring back the more fortunate ones.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Etsy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SRA
#H135

Last edited by teachertracey; 2008-06-21 at 7:23pm.