View Single Post
Old 2013-07-11, 7:05am

Default Grand Opening! Glass - Tools - More to come!

Hi Lampworking friends!

I am so excited to start promoting my new Lampworking shop and would love for everyone to take a look online, check out our great prices on Glass, Supplies and Tools.

We will be continually adding more Lampworking Essentials to help make your Burning Creations come true!

I also want customers to inquire about supplies that you may be in search of and I am guaranteeing to find whatever you need, so please e-mail, call or text me anytime!

Please sign up for our Newsletter to receive announcements on new products and early arrivals of products in stock!

Today, shop for your new CiM colors, all available and ready to ship immediately!

Happy Torching Everyone! And have a great day!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~