View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 3:27pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Default Tuxedo Cracking?

I have loved that CiM has just basic black- Tuxedo. I have loved using it for spacers and raised dot work. I am working on beads now that have a core of black before starting on the petals and I am using the Tuxedo. EVERY bead has cracked it is a mandrel crack but that is what Kryptonite did for me as well when I encased it. Has anyone else had these issues? I just cannot afford to loose another WHOLE batch of beads and I am out of other 104 blacks. I do have some R-104 dense black but not sure about its encasing in clear. If anyone knows that too would be helpful Thank you all for any and all help!!!

HUGS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.