Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-23, 4:27am
doyenne of the homebodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by likes to make glass stuff View Post
I have to disagree. I think things went downhill when the first person who has never used the glass said it was not worth the effort.

Then there were the quotes from a glass which may or may not be the same glass, since it wasn't sold under the same name in 2002.

Then there was the worthless and throw it away bit, too.

I'd like to know how you guys say you know it's Daniel posting under that ID, also.
Is any of that stuff in this thread, besides the part about Daniel's possible identity? Because Mari's perspective, if I read her correctly, is that IN THIS THREAD things started to go downhill at the post she quoted. Almost everyone I know can't just move on from what they perceive as unfair treatment, including me, so if you and others who like and support Devardi are still feeling upset about previous conflicts I totally get that. But newcomers who only see part of a story form their opinions based on information available. I think that was also part of Mari's point.

I have made no claims about who Firemagic is because I have no idea. I do trust Kalera based on years of reading her posts and interacting with her online. If Firemagic wants to publicly claim his or her actual identity, that would resolve at least part of this. And if Firemagic isn't Daniel...where is Daniel?

Andrea

Last edited by andreajane; 2009-11-23 at 4:35am. Reason: clarification