View Single Post
Old 2008-08-28, 9:09pm
Curmudgeon

Quote:
I never claimed that you could not supply them. Where do you get that?
I called you out about false claims regarding your ability to sell GTT torches
I interpret that as you stating I was lying when I said I could sell GTT torches. My claims to be able to sell GTT torches were never false. If they were false, how was I able to supply the one you're complaining I didn't include a disc with? It appears you are still calling me a liar because I AM claiming an ability to sell them. You have always known that I could sell GTT torches so why would you claim I was lying when I said I could sell them? Do you think I'm still lying in my claim that I can sell GTT torches?

Quote:
Again, I did not claim that you could not supply the torches. I claimed that you represented yourself as someone who could supply new Pythons and well, those were only available directly from GTT and only to artists. They were not sold to distributors and had you purchased one from an artist, it would not have been a new torch. You did not indicate that you were dealing in used torches.
All the torches I sold were purchased as new from one of your distributors. Is it your claim that your distributor lied to me and falsely supplied a used torch instead of a new one? If so, he did an amazing job of repacking.

Quote:
Oh, and you never mentioned what happened to the disc.
Glad you asked. I got the torch in question from your distributor who got it from GTT. The distributor supplied no disc and when asked about it advised there was no disc with the torch. You're fond of calling people liars. Was your distributor lying?

Quote:
At any rate, it's not a fabrication. Someone I trust and find to be a very reliable source told me that you had the GTT logo on your business card at one point.
Okay now it's my turn. That is a lie. Your "reliable source" is a liar. No reference of any kind to GTT has ever appeared on any of my business cards. Claims that they did are a flat out falsehood. A lie. Are you fond of spreading unsubstantiated lies on a public forum?

Quote:
Keep on "selling the sizzle,"
I'll do that - and you can keep on spreading fabrications.

DeBrady Glassworks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Glass Campus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Victorian Art Glass
- Master Artisan