View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 4:54pm

Tracy, where do i find this power source? I stopped at WalMart to pick-up some dog foods and i found out that i had this fish tank bubbler when we used to have fish.
So far,I know that one end of the power source has to plug in to the electric outlet for energy. As in the picture,i saw that one end of the 18gauge copper wire connects the discs that goes into the salt bath, the other end poke/stick into the power source box.
I know how to work on the end of the copper wires to go into the salt bath to etch. But I am lost at the other end that connect to the power box.
You said "strip about an inch of the wire lead and use electrical tape to attach it to 4" heavy copper lead", does it mean that you have to open the back of the power source box to pull out the wire inside the box out to tape it with the 18gauge wire to extend it longer to reach the salt water bath.
Sorry i have no experience with electricity and so afraid of shock. You made it look so simple and easy but when it comes to me it looks like a big mountain. I don't have anyone around here to ask about it. Please help me to scale it. Thanks in advance.