View Single Post
Old 2013-08-29, 10:38am
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
Aha, the baleen technique is when you make a base of one color, wrap clear around it leaving spaces between the stringer and then encase. The color ooozes out between the cracks.
Baleen is the one Michael Barley does - Mary Beth has posted the link to his tutorial.

The one you described is sometimes called Tornado technique and Margaret Zinser calls it "Twisty" in her free tutorial:
http://www.mzglass.com/tutorials

Mine is what Donna described except I developed a trick to use it with silver glass as not to lose all the reducing effects. I teach that in one of my advanced classes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|