View Single Post
Old 2013-10-03, 5:51am

Sorry, I've been on vacation and didn't see this post.

Right now I don't have concrete plans one way or anther for anything, so I'm sure we'll get some all day classes up as we evolve. (how's that for vague).

Chrisit & I were talking, she's going to be putting together something with twisties, murrini, shards......

-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by marla0416 View Post
Donna, I know you've just started to add classes (studio looks gorgeous btw), but it's hard to travel for just a 4 hour class. At least for me coming from New Orleans. Do you intend to add to add days to the current class roster for those who will travel?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-