View Single Post
Old 2013-10-28, 10:11pm

I tried my 'hand' at these. Had a great time. The big one was a GIGANTIC lentil, almost as big a the palm of my hand. In my excitement of having a new tutorial, I wasn't thinking about turning on the kiln and it didn't survive in the crockpot. The other attempts are on tabs just a hair smaller than a quarter. A lot more challenging especially for me. I was having loads of trouble seeing my flame when I turned it down so today I painted my bench flat black and tomorrow-practice, practice, practice.

So, here are my first attempts at the hand (and also my first attempts at using stringer for anything other than abstract trailings). There were more attempts. The ones I really messed up are on the back sides .

Thank you Amber. Great tut! I'll keep trying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my children have paws
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11